2023 Touchdown Club Memberships
and Player Dues
PLAYER FEE PACKAGE (REQUIRED):
Minimum requirement: Players must register and make payment to receive gear.
Player Commitment Package Includes:
- Basic equipment rental for each player (game and practice gear)
- Team workout shorts
- Team travel suit
- 2 Team workout shirts
- Hudl subscription, highlight videos, recruiting tools
- Team meals
- Mouthpiece, combination lock, training room supplies, etc.
SEASON TICKET ADD ON:
You may add on season tickets to all Varsity, JV, and 9th grade home games for $50.00 per person if you have joined one of the three touchdown club levels above.
Purchase tickets here:
* ALL TD CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND PLAYER FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE *
All proceeds go to the betterment of the Jackson County Football Program and every player benefits.
DID YOU KNOW...
DID YOU KNOW...
- Player dues help us complete capital improvements as needed.
- Player dues pay for weight room equipment, blocking sleds, and other essentials that the team needs to physically prepare and compete in Georgia.
- Player dues cover the cost of uniforms, pads, and helmets for all players. This is not funded by the high school, Jackson County School System, or the state of Georgia.
- Player dues provide for the video equipment and video analysis software, HUDL for breaking down JCHS and competitor's video, including the creation and distribution of college recruiting highlights.
- Player dues cover the purchase and maintenance of the necessary communication equipment that the coaches use at game time.
- Player dues pay for all of the game day equipment like carts, training / medical supplies, etc.
- Player dues pay for field maintenance.
- Player dues help supplement all pregame and any post game meals provided to players, along with special meals provided through the season.
- Player dues help with coaching supplements.