Or pay in installments below:
*If your third payment of dues was offset by fundraising opportunities, please send a check in to Coach McWhorter to cover the remaining balance or contact the touchdown club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds go to the betterment of the Jackson County Football Program and every player benefits.
DID YOU KNOW...
DID YOU KNOW...
- Player dues help us complete capital improvements as needed.
- Player dues pay for weight room equipment, blocking sleds, and other essentials that the team needs to physically prepare and compete in Georgia.
- Player dues cover the cost of uniforms, pads, and helmets for all players. This is not funded by the high school, Jackson County School System, or the state of Georgia.
- Player dues provide for the video equipment and video analysis software, HUDL for breaking down JCHS and competitor's video, including the creation and distribution of college recruiting highlights.
- Player dues cover the purchase and maintenance of the necessary communication equipment that the coaches use at game time.
- Player dues pay for all of the game day equipment like carts, training / medical supplies, etc.
- Player dues pay for field maintenance.
- Player dues help supplement all pregame and any post game meals provided to players, along with special meals provided through the season.
- Player dues help with coaching supplements.
Player's Pack Includes:
Short Sleeve Tee
Long Sleeve Dri-fit
Compression Sleeveless Shirt
Nike over the calf socks
Use of Game Uniform
Use of Practice Uniforms
Use of Helmet
Use of Shoulder Pads
End of Year Awards
Additional Touchdown Club Membership Benefits included in Player's Fee:
- Corporate Sponsorships (50% of the total sold up to the cost of your players dues) *DUE BY JULY 15th
- Digital App Campaign (50% of the net profit up to the cost of your player dues)